The i.Flex18B is a bass-reflex system and was specially designed to be combined with the other models of the AD-Systems i.flex-Series. It extends the frequency range of the i.flex models to 38 Hz and withstands continuous power of 3,200 Watt (peak).
The subwoofer has powerful, low distortion features and offers natural reproduction. It is designed for use with an external active crossover. The enclosure is made from birch plywood and is painted impact-proof. The front is protected by a rugged grille. It is also covered with interchangeable acoustic foam.
• Fixed installation for any kind of PA System
• Sub- and Lo Extension for all kind of speakers
• 18″ long-excursion woofer with 4″ voice coil
• Power handling: 800 Watts RMS | 3,200 Watts Peak
• Rated protection class IP-54
• 2 Neutrik Speakon NL4 connectors
• Colour: Black, similar RAL 9005
• Optional colours: RAL or NCS
See other speakers from the i.Flex-Series
Get an overview of other subwoofer solutions from our AD-Systems. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Current prices for the i.Flex18B subwoofer as well as the current product catalog are available on request.
AD-Systems loudspeakers are rated protection class IP-54
iFlex18B – Accessories
Optional equipment: 70/100 Volt ELA-Technic, Outdoor Finish, RAL/NCS Colours