The i.Flex15B is a bass-reflex system and was specially designed to be combined with the other models of the AD-Systems i.flex-Series. It extends the frequency range of the i.flex models to 38 Hz and withstands continuous power of 750 Watts / 3,000 Watts (RMS / peak).
The i.Flex15B has powerful, low distortion features and offers natural reproduction. It is designed for use with an external active crossover. The enclosure is made from birch plywood and is painted impact-proof. The front is protected by a rugged grille. It is also covered with interchangeable acoustic foam. Option: passive X-Over for i.Flex15B.
• Fixed installation for any kind of PA-System
• Sub- and Lo Extension for all kind of speakers
• 15″ long-excursion woofer with 4″ voice coil
• Power handling: 750 Watts RMS | 3,000 Watts Peak
• Rated protection class IP-54
• 2 Neutrik Speakon NL4 connectors
• Colours: Black, similar RAL 9005
• Optional colours: RAL or NCS
See other speakers from the i.Flex-Series
Get an overview of other outdoor and indoor subwoofer solutions from AD-Systems. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Current prices for the i.Flex15B subwoofer as well as the current product catalog are available on request.
AD-Systems loudspeakers are rated protection class IP-54
iFlex15B – Accessories
Optional equipment: 70V/100V, Outdoor Finish, RAL Colours