The Bass extension for the TouringLine Compact with integrated flying hardware can be used for flown or ground stacked applications.
With its flow-optimized ports, the extension can be used in 2 modes: as pure sub extender down to 42Hz or as low-mid Support to increase the “virtual size” of the TouringLine Compact. It can be flown above the mid-high Units or behind.
• Usable flown or groundstacked
• 2 modes: Sub extender or Low-Mid Support
• Bass or Low-Mid Extender for the TouringLine Compact
• 15″ long excursion Neodymium woofer
• Vortex ventilated 4″ voice coil
• Power handling: 1,200 Watts RMS | 4,800 Watts Peak
• 3 Neutrik Speakon NL4 connectors
• Rated protection class IP-54
• Robust multiplex housing with high texture finish
See other speakers from the Touring-Series
Get an overview of other sound systems from our company. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Actual prices for the Line-Array TLC Bass Extender as well as the current product catalog are available on request.
AD-Systems loudspeakers are rated protection class IP-54
with vortex ventilated 4″ voice coil
TLC-B – Front Protector
Protective and transport cover (without swivel castors) for the bass reflex system. Protects the loudspeaker grille during transport and assembly. The cover is equipped with two butterfly clasps and can be securely connected to the housing. Also available as wheelboard with "blue wheel" swivel castors. Order number: 7011000898
TLC-B – Padded Cover
Loudspeaker cover (polyester) for our 15 inch subwoofer when using and transporting with wheelboard. Order number: 7011000899
Share your opinion